I have a BA in psychology
from the University of Missouri in Columbia, an MD from the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, and a PsyD with a dual specialization in hypnosis and parapsychology from the American
School of Professional Psychology and Rosebridge Graduate School of Integrative
Psychology. I am a member of the Parapsychological
Association, the Society for Psychical Research, and the Society of Scientific Exploration. My publications include
journal articles and textbook chapters on mind-matter interaction (also known as psychokinesis), place memory, experiential research, and the survival of bodily death. Her current books
include The PK Zone and Suicide: What Really Happens in the Afterlife? (also available in Spanish), Handbook to the Afterlife (with Jon Klimo) and Mind-Matter Interaction: A Review of Historical Reports, Theory and Research. For more information, please go to my main site at: www.pamelaheath.com.
- Psy.D. in Parapsychology from Rosebridge Graduate School of Integrative Studies and the American Schools of Professional Psychology (now Argosy University)
Certified Master Hypnotherapist from the Institute for
Educational Therapy in 1996.
M.D. from the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston in 1980.
B.A. in Psychology (with a minor in Chemistry), Summa
Cum Laude, from the University of Missouri at Columbia in 1976.
- Medical Applications Controlled Remote Viewing - taught by Lyn Buchanan.
- P6 Tools Controlled Remote Viewing - taught by Lyn Buchanan.
- Beginning, Intermediate, and Advanced Controlled Remote Viewing - taught by Lyn Buchanan.
- Anomalous Healing training by Reverand Mary Smiley in Casadaga, Florida 1992-1993.
- Medical Residency in Anesthesia 1981-1983.
- Medical Internship in Pediatrics 1980-1981.
- Practicing Anesthesiologist from 1983 until retiring in 2008.
- Chief of Anesthesia at Chinle Hospital from 1993 until 1995.
- Director of the Department Respiratory Therapy at Chinle Hospital in 1995
- Assistant Faculty for the Anesthesia Department of the University of Miami in 1990.
- Director of Education for the Department of Anesthesia at Orlando Regional Medical Center from 1987 until 1989.
- Member of the Surgery Department faculty at Orlando Regional Medical Center.
- Chief of Anesthesia for Humana Hospital at Abilene (Texas) in 1986.
For my media experience, including radio and TV appearances, please go to my main website at www.pamelaeath.com